Building our Quality Management System (QMS) on top of SharePoint gives your organization the flexibility to customize the solution to fit your specific needs. Our QMS is the next generation’s solution for integrated Quality, Health, Security, and Environment (QHSE) + Risk Management, compliant with any quality standard including ISO 9001:2015.
Collaborate & Share
QMS built on SharePoint gives users a simple, intuitive interface and short learning curve to quickly gain confidence as they navigate. Office 365 integration allows for complete collaboration and accessibility.
Make Data Useful
Information is useful for making business decisions only if it is timely, accurate and accessible. SharePoint QMS provides a full picture of an audit: actions, findings, risks and ensures that your team sees the most current data.
You can now drive ownership for each process (Plan-Do-Check-Act). The Deming PDCA Cycle is always visible on your SharePoint QMS dashboard for complete visibility into improvement processes.
Introducing the Quality Stack
Custom designed in SharePoint to fit your needs, you choose the quality system you want. Choose one or two modules below and stack additional when you are ready, or stack all four to get a complete QMS package.
NCRs & CAPA
- Monitor the status of each NCR (due dates, email alerts to stage owners, capture relevant details)
- Related lists show actions, causes, risks, tasks, events, attachments associated with each NCR
- Investigate: track associated root causes, “who-what-when-where-why-how much-how often” findings
- Act: record containment actions to quarantine the source, develop a CAPA action plan to resolve the issue
- Verify effectiveness: confirm that the action plan adequately addressed the issue
- Report: create custom 8D report, populating your standard form with the QMS data
- Analyze: slice and dice quality data over time to identify trends, priorities (Pareto chart)
- Classify course catalog by category and subcategory
- Track which students took which courses
- Track student training records (knowledge level, certification dates)
- Track on-the-job training, and past training experience from previous employers
- Email alerts (courses, re-certifications due) and calendar events notify students, instructors and supervisors
- Track native language, learned languages, proficiency, work location (shift, building, transfers)
- Store proof (as PDF scans) all training certificates and diplomas related to courses completed
- Easily find a student’s courses, or a course’s students. Track instructors qualified to teach each course
- Sequential workflow: the owner and 3 designated reviewers (one after another) review the document
- Parallel phase, where 4 final reviewers can review and discuss at the same time
- Each document can have multiple reviewers at each step, selected from a list of authorized approvers
- The owner / author can specify who is qualified to review each document
- The current pipeline status of each document approval is always visible
- Read-only users filter the list, and see only the latest approved version, not old or incomplete versions.
- Synesis supports your migration process including mass upload to SharePoint with metadata
Risk & Safety Managment
- Identify potential threats to each process, evaluate severity (impact x probability), prioritize critical risks
- Establish controls and mitigation strategies, categorize sources of risk, identify objectives, report safety incidents
- Risks, safety preventives, and KPIs can be assessed bi-weekly or monthly in dashboard
- QMS automatically generates the periods, where scores can be reported
- Risk and safety-related documents (including training presentations) are classified in a library (no approvals)
- Customer can define the risk “heat” matrix used to define severity score (5 by 5, 4 by 4, 8 by 1, etc.)
- Risk dashboards show at a glance which risks are currently in each cell on the heat matrix
- Safety assessment uses multiple levels: is risk of injury slight or serious? Is exposure time short or long?
Take Control with SharePoint QMS
Imagine moving away from paper-based, manual processes. What could your business accomplish if you upgraded your outdated quality systems? Imagine how productive your teams could be if siloed departments could communicate more effectively. You can make this dream a reality with BPA Quality.
Register for Free Trial
Solve Your Frustration with SharePoint QMS
What could your business accomplish if you upgraded your quality systems and moved away from inefficient paper-based processes? How productive could your teams be could be if they could collaborate more effectively? Make this a reality with SharePoint QMS.
Sign Up to Get Free Trial Access Today!
Automating processes gives you the ability to easily identify performance, find holes in processes, non-compliance with various mandates, and more – enabling you to attain faster resolution, and ultimately, keep up with customer expectations.
Surpass Your Competition
An automated QMS helps you control processes by providing you with clear targets, clear metrics and the ability to adjust accordingly – enabling you to stay ahead of your competition.
Become a Leader in Quality Standards
Nothing screams “we care about our customers” more than proving to them that producing a high quality product is a goal of your organization – and automation helps you get there.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is Quality Management important to my business?
- Ensure the quality of goods or services produced are of a consistent quality and meet requirements
- Increase customer satisfaction
Quality Management Systems aid businesses in meeting these compliance standards.