GDPR applies to all companies processing personal data of subjects in the European Union, regardless of the company’s location. Below is a summary of the functionalities both SAP Business One and BPA include to help you become GDPR compliant.
GDPR for SAP Business One
The newest version of SAP Business One 9.3 PL04 includes the following new functionality to help in GDPR compliance:
- The functions of Change Log, System Access Log, General Authorizations, and selective erasure of personal data – available by design in SAP Business One.
- Data Ownership Enhancements – already released with SAP Business One 9.3 PL00 (for SAP HANA and MS SQL).
- HANA Enterprise Search function to report all occurrences of data stored about queried individuals (SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA only).
- Data Privacy Tools – released with SAP Business One 9.3 PL04 (for both SAP HANA and MS SQL)
- Personal Data Setup
- Personal Data Management Wizard
- Natural Person Determination
- Personal Data Report
- Personal Data Cleanup
- Personal Data Change Log Extension
BPA GDPR Compliance is a ready-to-use digital solution designed to make data privacy compliance affordable and easy to achieve. The tool is ready to deploy in your GDPR-compliant Microsoft Office 365 tenant and contains prebuilt templates and automated workflows to streamline and improve your compliance processes.
Among available modules:
- Stakeholders & contacts
- Activities, tasks, calendar, emails
- Subject access requests
- Reporting tools
- Data asset management
- Audit management
- Risk management
- Mobile solutions
- Control management
- Project management
- GDPR documents
Want to know how we can help you with GDPR Compliance?
Give us a call
Drop us a line